Some whom roam this earth have been doing so for lifetimes. Some are in search of themselves, some, adventure, some, truth, and others seeking some greater calling. This is an account of an old soul tasked with roaming the earth for those very reasons as well as finding good food, people, vibes, places, adventures and Roman ruins along the way. Follow along these footsteps across the globe to see where they may lead, and in so doing, perhaps you too can be inspired to find your own Truth.
Total Pageviews
Monday, October 10, 2011
1st few weeks...
Wow. Unbelievable. Words cant really describe all that has been happening up here as of late. But i will do my best! Ive already said how much i love my classes n i really do! I love learning about european culture history and politics while being immersed in it all the while. There definitely seems to b a lot of separation between people here. Its a lil different for me from the states because the only REAL separation i have felt from the people around me is for bronco fans! Even tho my whole family n many friends r bronco fans lol. Anyhow i hVe met people from ALL over the world. Its soooo awesome n such an invaluable experience. I have met people from germany, all over spain, latvia, lithuania, russia, egypt, argentina, norway, the uk, i mean the list goes on. N alot of people speak like 5 languages each here! I know spanish n english pretty well and am reasonable in french but certainly want to add to my arsenal haha. I really need to learn italian russian and mandarin if i can. That would b invaluable being an international businessman. The people here r really awesome. This place is like an international mecca for people all over the globe. And ive met many that said they came here to study abroad and never left! My spanish is almost coming naturally i feel like i can almost speak it fluently other than the whole lisping of s, ill never do that haha. I love immersing myself n hanging with locals n not so much the american kids here with me. I already know what theyre like they aint going to give me many new experiences really, although i have met awesome people from all over the united states as well. I feel i am exactly where god intended me to be at this exact time. I even had a feeling of deja vu earlier n i know i had either been here in a past life or dreamt this one moment today before as crazy as it sounds. No culture shock at all. I love my host mother, i dont think i could have been paired with a much better senora. She made the best pasta i ever had tonight. Shes awesome. N my roomate is really cool too hes from kansas. And hes a chiefs fan! How crazy! And also my host mom has salazar blood like i do her mom is salazar. Lots of crazy coincidences! Anyhow im layin in bed so ill prolly jam out n close my eyes. Cant really say i can dream any better asleep than awake. Night all...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment